A Big Thanks to tuttacronaca for nominating me for this award! Really appreciate it, and I feel honored. 🙂
1.Copy the award and place it in your post.
2.Thank the person who nominated you and link back to Their blog.
3.Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award, tell them by posting a comment on Their blogs.
7 things about myself:
This is hard as I already have a lot of bullets on About me page. But let’s see.
I am grateful for this amazing life. Music often brings me goosebumps. I learn big lessons from small things, but keep forgetting them and remembering them again. I love to talk. People find me funny. My parents mean the world to me. I feel like the luckiest daughter to ever exist in the universe. I have watched a movie alone once. There I said it.
- Experimental fiction – A talented poet and fiction writer. I eagerly wait for his new entries.
- Subh Dasgupta’s Blog – A thinker. His posts often reflect hope for a change, and not just talks about change.
- The Blog of Kalliope Amorphous – I loved her words. You will too.
- Realisation – Intense poetry and realisations.
- shift – It was yesterday that I came across her blog and absolutely loved it!
- Arash Recovery– Go Arash Go! Kudos to his attitude.
- poet4justicedotwordpressdotcom – Often provides wise words for the day. Very supportive!
- The Very Best Top Ten – How I cherish his posts! Always light and happy.
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side – Appreciate his lessons!
- Insanity – A terrific writer.
- Happsters – The Happiness Spreaders
- A Wild One Within – is also the wise one within.
- thebettermanprojects – Keep more positive posts coming.
- British Asian Mum – Like the new thoughts she sprouts as she talks about the usually ignored issues.
- Forever Poetic – Bright pictures, energising poetry.