I decided that I will write a book and this post is about the reasons why I’m writing it. It’s a bit vague to first talk about the purpose of writing, before even starting to write it. But, I will do it this way. I will write whenever I will have the urge to do so. 🙂 Here’s what I wrote in the same way, a few days ago:
Why the book?
- It will be a reminder. We often forget what we know already. This book will be a repository of the lessons learnt which should be remembered.
- It will allow me to connect, and encourage connection between people. We live in such a small world today, shrunken by technology and convenience. But, even in this connected world, are we really connected? Are we all not just like the tips of icebergs to each other? With this book, I wish to talk to all of you, with an open heart. I want people to really know each other. Communication can multiply our lessons, make our lives easier and can make us feel that there is more love and goodness around us than we think.
- Because, I want you to meet your new friend – you. Our life is entangled in the web of several unneccessary conditions and restrictions that we put on ourselves. Through this book, I wish to bring you closer to you.
- It will remind that we are powerful. Most importantly, my purpose in writing this is to spread the message, that we are all so highly powerful and how we can choose what we want, and stop being victims of circumstances and people.
- Because, it’s my dream to write. I have always wanted people to know me as a writer. With this book, I would live my dream.
- Because I finally got rid of these:
Someday, I will write.(Some day never comes) My writing skills are not great(I am alright, and my skills will improve with time. I’ll publish it only when I am sure it’s worth reading.) Writing a book? Are you out of your mind? Who do you think is gonna read it?(You are going to read it. 😉 My friends are going to read it. Few people are definitely going to read it.)
And now, something about this post.
I’ll be sharing my journey of writing with you all. I am no popular person, but I have found my words help people. I have a strong urge to see this world happier. If my lessons/insights can help someone smile, my purpose of writing will be served. Lastly, I strongly believe that we all already know what we need to know. I am yet another simple person. The only special thing is, perhaps, I know that I know. 🙂
Please follow the posts, and stay tuned!
I promise to give my best, and need your support.
A big thanks for reading. 🙂